The 2021 Sports Masterclass Series has been announced by the British Association for Sport and Law (BASL), with the first session scheduled for 19th February 2021.
The organisers are targeting anyone with an interest in sport to hear from sector leaders and engage in an open space for learning and knowledge sharing with their peers.
This years BASL Masterclass Series will include sessions on Gender and Sport, Integrity, Care of Others, Safeguarding, Esports and Corruption and the WADA Anti-Doping Code.
The delivery and development of the Masterclass Series is supported by industry experts Tactic Connect, securing speakers including Michele Verroken, Tim Naylor, Ian Smith, Richard Bush and Dr Andy Harvey.
Each half day masterclass will be delivered via zoom and places on each class are limited to gain maximum input and value for participants. Participants will receive an attendance certificate and a Masterclass Pack with further content to extend their knowledge development and reflections.
To book your place, get details of the programme and costs contact Tactic Connect via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Tactic Connect website.
BASL Masterclass Series Schedule
- Anti-Doping WADA Code Update – February 19th 2021 – Michele Verroken
- E-Sports and Corruption – March 19th 2021– Ian Smith
- Safeguarding in Sport – 21st May 2021 – Richard Bush
- Transgender Participation in Sport – 18th June 2021 – Dr Andy Harvey
- Integrity in Sport: Challenges and Consideration – 24th September 2021 – Tim Naylor
- Dawning of a New Era: Sport Emerging from a Pandemic – October 2021 – Speaker TBC
- Management of Care in Sport – November 19th 2021 – Speaker TBC